permaculture - Re: slugs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Ostrander <rickostrander@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: slugs
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

A shallow pan of cheap beer. They're drunks. They
drown.
Save some beer for yourself to celebrate the demise of
the slugs. Don't drive.

Rick

--- paulb <paulb@lineone.net> wrote:
> hi all -
> just a quick thanks for you good folks who offered
> suggestions. all very much appreciated.
>
> georg parlow wrote:
> >>
> need a good recipe for slugs? here we go: fence and
> put runner ducks on it,
>
> Shame about that one - just not appropriate/possible
> on this occassion. (for me)

> mulched and planted potatoes and tomatoes and
> offer any
> > advice? I hope I haven't hijacked your question
> Paul -
>
> Yeh just let it roooowll. see what we can find. i
> wish i could suggest something myself but i
> feel the slugs operate from a superior vantage.
> frogs & hedgehogs look like our best allys -
> unless like those runner ducks we make it a harvest!
> high yield & excellent selection. whole
> new flava to fresh salad. if y'care for it.
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as:
> rickostrander@yahoo.com
> $subst('Email.Unsub')
> To subscribe send email to
> lyris@franklin.oit.unc.edu
> with message text containing: subscribe permaculture

=====
Get paid to surf. FREE signup. This really works!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=QXF841

Cheap long-distance, a great FREE business, and
much more: http://www.ld.net/?relaxsurvive

Reality checks: http://www.naturalcapital.org