permaculture - Re: Mdx U pc course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Judith Hanna <jehanna@gn.apc.org>
  • To: "Graham Burnett" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>, "Mark Warner" <ElderWarner@AOL.com>, "Stefania Strega" <esme_r@hotmail.com>, <steve.charter@virgin.net>, <permacultureUK@listbot.com>, <Permacultureforum@listbot.com>, <PermacultureAL@listbot.com>, "Permaculture Association" <permaculture.uk@btinternet.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Permaculture Magazine" <maddy@permaculture.co.uk>, "Thomas Law" <114603.13@compuserve.com>, <JoJoBarker@hotmail.com>, "Andy Langford" <heraford@gn.apc.org>, "Granville Powell" <grany@lineone.net>, "Martine Drake" <M.Drake@mdx.ac.uk>, "Emma Chapman" <emma@echapman.demon.co.uk>, "jenn and stuart carter" <carters@gn.apc.org>
  • Subject: Re: Mdx U pc course
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:33:10 +0100

I could be involved in teaching a Mon/Tues, but couldn't take on
coordinating -- too much going on with Haringey Agenda 21 this year.

Could do something on the north London/lee Valley as an urban/hinterland
bio-region, linking into LA21, urban community working, and understanding
official systems background.

Judith

At 20:32 15/04/00 +0100, Graham Burnett wrote:
>sorry, this has been kicking about in my inbox for a while...

Judith Hanna
jehanna@gn.apc.org
15 Jansons Rd, Tottenham, London N15 4JU

  • Fw: Fw: FW: Friends, Graham Burnett, 04/15/2000
    • Re: Mdx U pc course, Judith Hanna, 04/17/2000