permaculture - Re: Zone 6

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Liz Pike <pike@always-online.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Zone 6
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:53:32 -0500

>To be fair the only people who have referred to any spiritual/religious
>connotations have been those who doubt the validity of zoning/zones as
>understood by some - be careful that is how rumours start, not spread by
>participants but by critics :-)
>
>Myk

I understand the spiritual connotations but do not doubt the validity
of pc zoning. I have no use for religion---I see spirituality in
everything around me--as an extension of myself, connected to
everything else. Aren't our farms, homes, dwellings just as much
places of worship as churches, moslems, temples, synagogues, etc??

Liz