permaculture - Re: dirt or Earth?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <FranksFarm@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: dirt or Earth?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:20:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/98 9:28:02 PM, Scott Pittman wrote:

<< I am working with biodynamics in my present design job not because I fully
understand it but because it has a history of giving good results. >>

Scott I have been very impressed with your philosophy , and writings on this
list. I'd love to learn more about the systems you are using on your place.

I'm in the process of purchasing a farm in central Kentucky and woould like to
integrate such systems into my overall plans.

Are you using the kind of techniques pioneered by the folk at New Alchemy in
New England by John?
( damn just lost his name...my memory fades at times. He He)

I'd love to hear more about your background privately if you prefer.

The more people who succeeed with these kinds of systems the better for the "
movement". Thanks, again. frank