permaculture - Re: suggested reading

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: suggested reading
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 17:52:09 +1000

you are lucky to be in Italy and to be free to draw upon the experiences of
many of the world's people.
Learn as much as you can now from the old people in your mothers village,
search and capture
the ways that are quickly being forsaken and lost.
their is treasure in your countryside and it is hidden in the knowledge of
the elders.
it would be great to hear what you find out, maybe here in the mailing list
or
on a homepage.
April

----
April Sampson-Kelly ADPA,BCA,MCA,GradSci,PDC
LC Permaculture Visions
leaders in permaculture learning by correspondence
askpv@ozemail.com.au
sampsms@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv
GOOD PLANETS ARE HARD TO FIND