permaculture - Re: Permaculture in St. Louis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Skye <skye@tortuga.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture in St. Louis?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:11:05 -0600

Hello Lee

Can't help with information about PC courses in St Luis area, but I was
at the Australian National Permaculture Conference last October when
Bill announced his retirement from teaching. He did however say that he
had one last committemtn to complete, and that was a group of Japanese
people who were coming to Australia, rather than Bill go to Japan. I
believe that course should be happening about now.

If you want further details you could contact the main organiser in
Japan directly - Shidara-san, at the Permaculture Centre of Japan -
oops I haven't got his email address in this computer, but Margurite
Shaddy at mshaddy@khc-name.khc.kansai-gaidai.ac.jp should know the
correct address. (If you contact Marguarite, say hello from me).

Maybe your frind might like to try Mexico!!!

Skye