permaculture - Re: midwestern permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: midwestern permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:19:37 -0600

Miekal wrote:

>I believe Wisconsin is still in the midwest & we usually have one or 2
>permaculture events as well as workshops of related interest, each year.

Cool! I'll see if my friend would go to Wisconsin. Can you post a
schedule of your next events, if you know yet?

= Lee =

Lee A. Flier
lflier@mindspring.com
http://lflier.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta and Ellijay, Georgia, U.S.A.

"My excuse for venturing across disciplines, continents, and centuries is
that the world extends across disciplines, continents, and centuries.
Nothing in nature is quite so separate as two mounds of expertise." -
Marvin Harris