permaculture - Permaculture in St. Louis?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <lflier@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Permaculture in St. Louis?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:12:54 -0600

I know someone in St. Louis who is looking to take a Permaculture course in
that general area. Her aim is to travel to other countries to help out,
and she's in a position to quit her job to do that.

Also, when is Bill's class in Japan (if it hasn't happened already?)

Thanks,
Lee

Lee A. Flier
lflier@mindspring.com
http://lflier.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta and Ellijay, Georgia, U.S.A.

"My excuse for venturing across disciplines, continents, and centuries is
that the world extends across disciplines, continents, and centuries.
Nothing in nature is quite so separate as two mounds of expertise." -
Marvin Harris