permaculture - Re: passive solar greenhouse/strawbale

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <askpv@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: passive solar greenhouse/strawbale
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:14:25 +1100

Dear bruce, what is your rainfall there? I would love to do the same but
have moderately high
rainfall. 1200mm - what kind of foundations did you use?
thankyou for your post,
april

April Sampson-Kelly ADPA,BCA,MCA,GradSci,PDC
LC permaculture Visions
askpv@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv
GOOD PLANETS ARE HARD TO FIND