permaculture - Re: pc in Afghanistan

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: pc in Afghanistan
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:59:23 -0400

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:16:15 +0100, "Tammi Dallaston Wood"
<tdallastonwood@cwcom.net> wrote:

>I object to such derogatory, monosyllabic postings on an otherwise
>intelligent site. Moderator, could you either moderate or ask BBurt to
>leave, please?
>
>Tammi, uk

I agree, Tammi. It was pretty crude and not typical of posts to this
list. Since it was directed at me and bounced off I'd just as soon
forget it.

I will gladly moderate/intervene in this list if needed but am not in
the habit of asking folks to leave unless there is overwhelming
consensus that that be done, i.e. when someone repeadly posts
messages with 5 megabyte atttached wordprocessor files containing
a few lines of text. :-)

Still, I am very curious as to why he posted this. Could you explain
what you were trying to get across to us, BBurt? Was your knee jerking
so hard that you couldn't control your typing? Do you work under
Dennis Avery at the Hudson Institute? Let's hear it dude. Shape up or
ship out :-) :-)

Lawrence London
owner, permaculture mailing list