percy-l - [percy-l] Would Kierkegaard Blog? Would Percy?

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Teresa <ttbrader AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Percy-L AT lists.ibiblio.org:Literary and Philosophical Discussion <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Would Kierkegaard Blog? Would Percy?
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 11:42:48 -0600

My aunt was one of these people. She sent him copies of 2 poems she wrote after "The Second Coming" came out -- one in honor of the novel. (The note he sent her back was hard to read in places.) I think he was too much of a gentleman not to acknowledge any correspondence himself.

Teresa

Robert Eckert wrote:

It would be interesting to know just how many people wrote to Percy and got (seemingly same day) responses. Must be thousands.