percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Production of _A Confederacy of Dunces_ falls apart

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Wade Riddick <wriddick AT usa.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Production of _A Confederacy of Dunces_ falls apart
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:14:03 -0600

Dear Mr. Riddick,

Should you be in touch with David Gordon Green (and it sounds like you are) you might advise him to call me for the lying old man deluxe tour of the Northshore. And for all those on the list who are interested, I have the

Sorry. Came across the article while reading the NYT.

Is it me or have the knotheads gotten out of control lately?