percy-l - RE: [percy-l] Production of _A Confederacy of Dunces_ falls apart

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: <Robert_Pauley AT oxy.com>
  • To: <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [percy-l] Production of _A Confederacy of Dunces_ falls apart
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:56:00 -0800

Perhaps. But only Percy projects I know of under development in recent
past are Moviegoer, Second Coming and LG. Moviegoer has been in and out
of development for 30 years. Script I read 10 years ago was quite good.
Tim Robbins and Julia Roberts were attached to Terence Malick as
director at one point.