percy-l - [percy-l] Berry Morgan

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Mark Maier" <me AT lastgentleman.com>
  • To: <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Berry Morgan
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:25:41 -0500

Title: Message
I recently picked up a copy of Berry Morgan's first novel Pursuit based on the recommendation of Percy on the dust jacket.  I've since been able to locate her second book, but I am having difficulty finding any information about Morgan.  Is anyone out there familiar with her work?  She's mentioned in both the Tolson and the Samway biographies but only in passing.  There is a profile of her in Contemporary Authors but it is pretty brief.

Thanks,
Mark

---