percy-l - RE: [percy-l] gay marriage

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Parlin, Steven" <PARLINS AT culver.org>
  • To: "'Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion'" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [percy-l] gay marriage
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:07:26 -0500

But, then... doesn't that make people who object to the objectors of homosexuality...homophobephobes?

No...we need a new word for that too...homophobe doesn't work. Im hardly "afraid" of homosexuals. In fact, I enjoy their company better than most typical regular guys (who, btw, are every bit as depraved in their adulterous and philandering exploits). Nope. That someone is not inclined to hump his own sex doesn't make him afraid...just straight and dare I say...normal, to use a perfectly pedestrian term.

Cheers!
Steve