pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Zip codes/bioregions data

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Zip codes/bioregions data
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:23:48 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone pulled down the bioregion dataset? I'm
contacting WWF to get permission to use it myself, but
if anyone wants the DDL/Data I created, let me know.
A note about the DDL is that it is in Sybase TSQL,
while the data is ~ delimited.

Has anyone mapped postal codes to bioregion yet? What
postal codes will need to be stored for other
countries?

Table list:
bioregions
bioregion_types
regions
bioregion_country
countries
zipcodes

The zipcodes I'm supposed to keep a link on my site
for 6 monthes. It's just for development for now, so
no big deal for the moment.

-Sean.