pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] tanplant

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] tanplant
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:10:30 +0000

John Schinnerer wrote:
Aloha,

Rich M. what kind of feedback did you want about the tanplant stuff?
For me, it looks like an interesting source of data with an
appropriate copyleft, not sure what else to say.

Ditto on Tanplant, based on my rather brief look at it - great stuff to have, for both practical PIW and groovy historical info-technology reasons... :-)

Cool. Just wanted to check everyone had had a look about it.
At some point we'll need to work out the thechicalities of fitting it in to piw.