pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] moving on II

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] moving on II
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:57:00 -0700

yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

por favor! for the Love of hg!

I say get the show on the road, hermanos

vamonos
*s

Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org> wrote:

Me, myself, and I write:
> <snip>
>
> Start on ibiblio ASAP with the Eden engine/dataset and build a RDBMS
> agnostic python cgi ala 3) from August 11 post subject: 'platform
> revisited'.

So is this what people prefer? Lawrence is a 'yes', Steph and Scott
seem ok with it. I'm going to guess that Rich A. is ok with it. I
suspect that John S. will pretty disappointed here so I'd like to hear
from you. I think John H. was pretty strongly in the pro Zope camp
but not as attached overall. I know Richard M. is pro-RDBMS but not
sure how he feels about this specifically.

I'm ok with this proposal as I've said, but in my analysis this is not
the best choice we can make technically.

I think if we hear 'yes' from Rich M. and John S. we can move on. If
I've summarized your position incorrectly please speak up now.