pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #7295] Hosting question for upcoming project proposal]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant DB <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] [Fwd: [ibiblio.org #7295] Hosting question for upcoming project proposal]
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:42:47 +0000

Aloha,

Latest reply from ibiblio on the bugzilla hosting question.
Presumably if others are running it from a user directory install, we probably can also.
I have cc'd John H. on my reply to this as he knows the particulars of the configuration needs.

John S.
------------------------

Dear John,

Well, bugzilla requires a MySQL DB back-end, and with some technical
considerations that I do not know if it is possible to meet from a
directory install on ibiblio.

We'd be happy to set up a MySQL database for you and your project (we have version 4.0). Other ibiblio contributors also use bugzilla. What is your ibibio username?

I will pass this issue along to our sysadmin-guru team member, John
Howe, as he will be able to ask you the appropriate technical
questions.

That sounds great - If you would like, I can add his email to this ticket.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Thank you,
Nancy

--
Nancy C. Wilson