pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][8][8.11.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] [synthesis][8][8.11.04]
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 03:00:38 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

-MISCELLANEOUS -
-Thanks Lawrence for the clarification about the relationship between HG and the PcKnowledgebase. (But when you refer to HG, you’re actually talking about permaculture.info right? Should the core group refer to it as HG for short? As kind of a pet name, a term of endearment?)

HG = permaculture.info; Chad says it's the software.

-Thank you also Lawrence for the comments about posting to the list, I will definitely wait until you set up the non-techie discussion list to post. And no worries, I will send out a draft of the post for feedback before I post it (it’s in the calendar, amigo). Actually going to start working on the draft now…

There are about 450 subscribers to that list; includes David Holmgren.

> Stephanie – permaculture.info as our domain, but not convinced about that
> as our project name (this would mean that when we say it, it would be
> “Permaculture dot info”? Hmm…not too into with the dot thang…which is

It can be called "permaculture info"; forget the "dot"; or, for clarification,
"The open libary of plant and permaculture information".

A friend has a company selling Japanese joinery handtools, japanesetools.com;
I just refer to it as "japanesetools".