pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Also my job, and documents

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Also my job, and documents
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:21:04 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

OK, make that two last bursts.

Stephanie, your word doc calendar looks OK in OpenOffice1.1.
Will take a longer look at it later on.

And, I support Lawrence's comments about finding a less corporate-specific
format for stuff like this, while also noting the limitations of ascii
text for things like outline formats and timelines and so on.
Again, RTF might be a happy medium for word processing type documents.
Most word processing programs (such as word) have RTF (Rich Text Format)
in the File type to save as list.

Meanwhile, I completely neglected to put in my project plan writeup that
it's also my job to create test plans and that kine stuffs.
They will key off of and intergrate with development plans, so we'll need
to somewhat co-create them both.

good night,