pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] PCPDB (HG, Howling Grunions) hosting

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] PCPDB (HG, Howling Grunions) hosting
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:21:31 -0700

I talked with Fred, an admin with ibiblio, today about my install of a new
wiki
and availed myself of the opportunity to inquire about ibilio's hosting of
the PCPlantDB as a .org domain. He said they would be glad to as long as it
meets their collections criteria,
stated in the collections policy document in the ibiblio homepage
(www.ibiblio.org). They already host Rich's PFAF mirror.
So I guess one can assume that quality free hosting for HG is available on
request.

  • [pcplantdb] PCPDB (HG, Howling Grunions) hosting, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 07/12/2004