pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] how can i help

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] how can i help
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:18:59 -0500

Hi Martin,

This project is really just getting started, so at the moment there is
not a lot that you can do unless you also have time to take 5 years or
so worth of computer programming courses ;-) Within several months we
hope to have an early version online for your testing pleasure and
within the year we hope to have an informative and powerful
permaculture tool.

Geographic and [more specifically] climate information will certainly
be one of the ways you will be able search for information specific to
your situation. Since this is a collaborative project we hope to
solicit information from many different climates as well.

Thanks for your interest,
Chad