pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Hosting the project

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Hosting the project
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

Most open source projects are hosted somewhere...so there can be a central
repository of documents, discussion, proposals, etc. (structures we need to
start formalizing to take this beyond a listserv chat/conversation).

My sysadmin is probably willing to host - he'll hopefully be de-lurking here
shortly as he has a lot of relevant technical chops for this project.
Meanwhile, something to think about...what basic docs do we need to start
building (prelim. spec., general proposal, etc. etc.) so this isn't just a
bunch of us tossing ideas around?

cheers,

Cultural & Ecological Designing