pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] [Fwd: Web Technology and Programming]]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: matt <deepwinter@winterroot.net>
  • To: pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] [Fwd: Web Technology and Programming]]
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:06:47 -0500

Greetings!

Thanks for adding me to the list! A few of you have already contacted me to
give some details on what's been going on - it's all very exciting and
definitely up the alley of what I was fishing for through this email! I'm a
bit busy today and tomorrow but I'll try to follow up by the end of the week.
Very happy to be in touch, and also thanks to Ken for forwarding my message
along.

Best,
Matt