pcdb - [pcdb] PCDB and PCPLANTDB lists, access to archives

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Permaculture Database <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcdb] PCDB and PCPLANTDB lists, access to archives
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:16:05 -0500

I have subscribed the following to the original permaculture plant database mailing list where much interesting discussion ensued over the years that you might be interested in reading or re-reading.

chriswaterguy@appropedia.org
chromatophore@gmail.com
deepwinter@winterroot.net
jedd@progsoc.org
negiliblek@yahoo.com
neshura@gmail.com
paul.cereghino@comcast.net
paul@heliosville.com
pcdb@juggernaut.com.au
sforde@gmail.com
webmaster@pfaf.org

The archives are private and the list is inactive, having been replaced by this one. You are welcome to post to that list but keep in mind that there are only a few people subscribed and the archives are closed to the public, unlike this one and the main permaculture list. You will have to use your list account password to access the archives.

Maybe I should just make those archives public but I do have soe reservations about that. Suggestions welcome. Personally I'd rather they be open even though I left a few of my own warts behind there :-)

This is in response to Matt's question:
"First question
- are there any resources other than the archive that I should be aware
of?"

So, we have three archives with background on all efforts to create an online permaculture database contained in a variety of discussion threads. Some time ago I forwarded many posts from the PC list into this one to transfer discussion about the DB here.

If anyone else would like to be subscribed to the pcplantdb list just email me or post here and I'll add you.
About the list:
pcplantdb list at ibiblio
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/pcplantdb
Archives:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/pcplantdb/

  • [pcdb] PCDB and PCPLANTDB lists, access to archives, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/22/2010