pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] [Fwd: Web Technology and Programming]]

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Permaculture Database <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>, paul@heliosville.com, deepwinter@winterroot.net
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [Fwd: [permaculture] [Fwd: Web Technology and Programming]]
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:21:18 -0500

Paul d'Aoust wrote:
Hi, Lawrence. Can we invite him to the pcdb list? It seems like a
permaculture database would be just up his alley! And perhaps he'll be
the one to get the ball rolling, since I think we're all quite involved
in real-life :-)

Paul d'Aoust

Hello Paul:

Please go ahead and email him and invite him to the pcdb list:

matt deepwinter@winterroot.net

Actually, I'll just go ahead and subscribe him now to make matters simpler as I receive subscription requests on a separate computer I keep mostly turned off to save $$. Email him and tell him he has been subscribed; if this is not OK I can easily remove him.