pcdb - Re: [pcdb] [Permaculture] Structuring Topics and Information

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] [Permaculture] Structuring Topics and Information
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:09:45 -0400

Paul Cereghino wrote:

I saw your post, intended to respond, then got busy. I think our population has become a little listless lately (LAWRENCE -- whats our list population?). It may be useful to do a little marketing for core membership.

Hello Paul:

Please do more canvassing for new participants. We have 22 here now.
I'm sure traffic will pick up over time. This is a great project and is here
for the long haul.

I have been the principal tinkerer of the wiki lately
(having no coding expertise), but still consider working on the better permaculture wiki as part of developing a better understanding of how a more structured dataset would have utility -- many of the folks with DB expertise have come and gone, but will likely come again.

Bless Mr. Rich Morris for his sysop skills (Salix alba on the wiki).

I secone that. Maybe we should mail him a good pair of Danners to help him
with work on his community homestead :-)

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm