pcdb - Re: [pcdb] ibiblio accounts and their internal mailing lists

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] ibiblio accounts and their internal mailing lists
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:35:23 -0500

negiliblek wrote:

*/"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>/* wrote:

Do you all want to use http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture to get
started? I just cleared out all my files.
At this time I am owner of that webspace. It can be changed to group
so all of you will be able to use it for development.

Yes, I've been sorting through everyone's input and realized it'd be nice to have a web page that shows what dev ideas have been put forth and what decisions all of us come to regarding which ones we've adopted and why.

Its there with no index.html at this point.
What's the name of the project?

You'll all have to have an ibiblio login account to use this webspace.
I'll need a list of those accountholders to submit to their admin so
they can create group access and include them.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl@intrex.net
info@market-farming.com
IM: lawrence.london@pandion.be & lfl@amber.org.uk
Market Farming
http://market-farming.com
Venaura Farm, sustainably-grown produce & garden handtools
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
Venaura Farm Blog
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
Venaura Farm Gallery