pcdb - Re: [pcdb] ibiblio accounts and their internal mailing lists

pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Database

  • From: negiliblek <negiliblek@yahoo.com>
  • To: pcdb <pcdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcdb] ibiblio accounts and their internal mailing lists
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:23:20 -0800 (PST)

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Do you all want to use http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture to get started? I just cleared out all my files.
At this time I am owner of that webspace. It can be changed to group so all of you will be able to use it for development.
Yes, I've been sorting through everyone's input and realized it'd be nice to have a web page that shows what dev ideas have been put forth and what decisions all of us come to regarding which ones we've adopted and why.