ohp - Re: [OA-monographs] Exploring financial models

ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Open access monographs

  • From: Barbara Cohen <blcohen AT uci.edu>
  • To: davido AT openhumanitiespress.org, "ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ohp AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OA-monographs] Exploring financial models
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:21:59 -0700

There are a couple of librarians here who are very active in open access issues. They met Sigi and Gary when they were visiting here. I can pass along information to them and ask for a participatory role. Sigi, let me know the best way to proceed. For example, do you want to invite them into this formally? Or . . . ?
Best,
Barbara