ocba - Re: [ocba] new packages, cold nights

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] new packages, cold nights
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:10:35 -0400

Well for those who don't know ...here is how the bees get into those little
boxes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ShQt-AEoFM

Just forward to the 1:55 mark. It's obvious this stressful and deadly
introduction can end better than the "old school" method of shaking. Not to
mention the stress of mixing different colonies to make a pound quota.

Less stress on the bees and beekeeper...who can argue with that?

Happy Beekeeping!!
Marty

Sent from my iPhone