ocba - Re: [ocba] new packages, cold nights

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Hamsiba Family <hamsibas AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] new packages, cold nights
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:52:54 -0400

Brad all is well.

Just install them with the drop in method to reduce stress then yea slide the
bottom tray in for a few days. Put on the reducer and feed and let it go.
Swarms are starting about now and some of those girls end up in trees for a
few days.

It will be ok. Just get them food asap and installed asap to give them time
to settle in.

Marty

Sent from my iPhone