nafex - Re: [nafex] vol 161, issue 3 keepsake and goldrush

  • From: "Deannie Hughes" <davidndeannie@nctc.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] vol 161, issue 3 keepsake and goldrush
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:09:59 -0600

I packed some in plastic box liners last year and they were in good to fair shape when I ate the last of them in July this year. Slight shriveling and a subdued flavor at the end but still an attractive apple. Stored in a cooler at 33 degrees. Mine come from Lynds in Pataskala OH. They are just getting ripe enough to pick up there now.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wynne Weinreb" <wynne@crcwnet.com>