nafex - Re: [nafex] vol 161, issue 3 keepsake and goldrush

  • From: Jerry Lehman <jwlehmantree@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] vol 161, issue 3 keepsake and goldrush
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:20:21 -0500

On 11/12/2015 10:09 AM, Deannie Hughes wrote:
I packed some in plastic box liners last year and they were in good to fair shape when I ate the last of them in July this year. Slight shriveling and a subdued flavor at the end but still an attractive apple. Stored in a cooler at 33 degrees. Mine come from Lynds in Pataskala OH. They are just getting ripe enough to pick up there now.
Were you referring to keepsake or gold rush?