nafex - Re: [nafex] Scientists are creating half-sized peach treesto make picking fruit easier (Modern Farmer)

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Scientists are creating half-sized peach treesto make picking fruit easier (Modern Farmer)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:55:03 -0400

Oh, yes; I can definitely think of good reasons for people to be working on
this.

I was just puzzled by the article's being so written as to give the
impression that they think dwarf fruit trees, in general, are a new idea. I
very much doubt that the researchers themselves think this; it's most likely
a problem in the reporting.