nafex - Re: [nafex] goats w donkey for pecan orchard

  • From: "R. Keith Etheridge" <goatdoc@ctitech.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] goats w donkey for pecan orchard
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:50:36 -0500

Thanks ,It's a gelding.I don’t live at the location.I have a smaller chain link enclosure.Think will fix place goats can escape to if he chases them. I don't think I ever have had losses to coyotes
but neighbors have goats with their cattle as they thought they had loss of calves.
Keith

-----Original Message----- From: Naomi Counides