nafex - Re: [nafex] OT a bit- Saving hybrid seed (corn)

  • From: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] OT a bit- Saving hybrid seed (corn)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 07:38:18 -0400

I've grown and saved seed from two different varieties of popcorn (each
isolated from the other) for over 20 years. With corn, the important thing is
to collect a few seeds from many different ears for subsequent planting.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: