nafex - Re: [nafex] anyone know why a lot of the NAFEX posts are going in my gmail spam filter?

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] anyone know why a lot of the NAFEX posts are going in my gmail spam filter?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 12:58:14 -0500

Larry,

There is not much any of us can do to fix this problem. It is likely to continue so I recommend everyone check their spam and trash folders before purging them Let me know if I can do more to help list subscribers manage this new problem. LL

That might work for our gmail users who find these messages in their spam folders, but it is of no help for
those of us who get nothing in either spam, trash, or inbox. We have no indication that these messages
were ever sent out, except by looking in the Archives. That certainly is not a convenient thing to do on a
regular basis.

Sherwin