nafex - Re: [nafex] graphically illustrated book of apple diseases

  • From: "Dr. Lucky Pittman" <lpittman@murraystate.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] graphically illustrated book of apple diseases
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 10:44:30 -0500

Mark,
Lots of splitting/cross-hatching here this year that I've just ascribed to
all the rain we've had - this has been the coolest, rainiest summer I've
encountered in the 20 years I've been at this location.
Have seen 'frost-rings' on some apples - mainly on MonArk - presumably a
result of one of the final frosts of the season.

Lucky