nafex - Re: [nafex] washing off imidan

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] washing off imidan
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:06:35 -0500

On 8/15/2013 7:33 AM, Road's End Farm wrote:
On 8/14/2013 7:41 PM, Richard MURPHY wrote:

Imidan has a 7 day REI and a 4 day post-harvest.
I'm confused.

My reading of the Imidan label specified 3 days for re-entry. I think this
is overly conservative. I go by smell of the chemical, which for me goes
away by the next day. To be safe, I would not go poking my head into one
of these trees, but I think it is safe to walk around the trees. If there are
any tasks like pruning, these should be done just prior to spraying with
Imidan, or a few days afterwards.