nafex - Re: [nafex] washing off imidan

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] washing off imidan
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:33:46 -0400

On 8/14/2013 7:41 PM, Richard MURPHY wrote:

Imidan has a 7 day REI and a 4 day post-harvest.
I'm confused.

On Aug 15, 2013, at 12:07 AM, sherwin wrote:

Murph,

Not sure what REI means?

Re-entry interval: the time before you can go back into the field without protective gear.

Sherwin's saying that the label says it isn't safe to go into the field unprotected for a week after the pesticide's used, but it's safe to eat the apples within 4 days,

I am also confused; that doesn't make any sense.