nafex - Re: [nafex] Grafting Knife Recommendation

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Grafting Knife Recommendation
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:07:12 -0500

I am impressed with anyone that can get good results with a box cutter. I
tried and could not make a straight cut. The grafting knife has a beveled
edge, completely flat on the side down, which makes it easy to make straight
cuts.

Cost-wise its about the same, the cheaper Victorinox knives are $10-$15 and
you don't have to buy replacement blades.

Scott