nafex - [nafex] Announcing the Lowcountry Fruit Growers Society

  • From: Chris Carnevale <c.s.carnevale@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Announcing the Lowcountry Fruit Growers Society
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:24:58 -0500

Dear NAFEX members,

We've recently formed a new fruit enthusiast group: the Lowcountry Fruit
Growers Society!

LFGS is a group of growers and enjoyers of fruit in the Lowcountry of South
Carolina. The purpose of the Society is to enable information sharing about
the best ways to grow fruit here in the Lowcountry.

Our website is http://lowcountryfruit.blogspot.com. We facilitate a forum
and email
list<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lowcountry-fruit-growers>for
information sharing as well as a Facebook
page <http://www.facebook.com/LowcountryFruitGrowersSociety>. We would
appreciate your comments and insight into growing fruit in the coastal
Southeast region, so please join in the conversation.

We meet in North Charleston on the third Sunday of every month. Meeting
information is posted on our Events
page<http://lowcountryfruit.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html>.

If you are in the Lowcountry or would like to join in our online
discussions, please consider becoming a member and subscribing to our Facebook
page <https://www.facebook.com/LowcountryFruitGrowersSociety>.

Sorry for the short notice for those of you in the area, but our first
meeting of the new year is TODAY at 3:00 at the North Charleston Armory
(5000 Lackawanna Blvd., North Charleston). The topic will be "Growing Figs
in the Lowcountry."

Please be in touch with any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Chris Carnevale
Charleston, SC

  • [nafex] Announcing the Lowcountry Fruit Growers Society, Chris Carnevale, 01/20/2013