nafex - [nafex] Iowa/Illinois Edible Landscape interest group

  • From: Chex <chex.rice@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Iowa/Illinois Edible Landscape interest group
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:39:09 -0600

There is a local Edible Landscape interest group that you are
encouraged to join that focuses on sustainable food production in Iowa
and Illinois. We keep it local so that we can talk about plants that
grow in our area rather than discussing plants that will never grow
here. Let's grow food everywhere!

If you are from Iowa or Illinois then please join us at
"Quad Cities Edible Landscape"
Join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/QC.EdibleLandscape

  • [nafex] Iowa/Illinois Edible Landscape interest group, Chex, 01/21/2013