nafex - Re: [nafex] Bulgarian quince released

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Bulgarian quince released
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:20:23 -0500

Naomi, at some point I looked up some information on the varieties they were
crossing, including Triumph, and they appeared to be standard old varieties.

It will probably be several years before much is known about these recently
imported varieties, they were imported as seeds and it will take several
years to get fruit. Based on the links that Sam put up they are doing some
larger plantings of seedlings now.

Scott