nafex - Re: [nafex] Kieffer Pear

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Kieffer Pear
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 10:36:29 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/4/2012 9:52:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
qazingulaza@gmail.com writes:

And for the record I make gallons and gallons of dry white wine with
them, people often thinking they are drinking grapes....
The cider left to partially ferment then drink is great. Carbonated pear
juice.
>From lpittman@murraystate.edu Thu Oct 4 10:49:13 2012
d=google.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type:x-gm-message-state;
bh=XiWiHOZfmXgVGiG4q9Gf45D09PHBmYKhvKhZIavcq5c=;
b=Ef5qiGMsy3ZOi/ZepE1Kog52wIaPJczLCnhqjlqpBmEhvIhT5yO2vBuWN4IPFbcMD/
LFeNzIFRD32h1hBpLgjaVQYGpItqFDezD5iC/NkpnKlAe5ycoDvsjzfmpi4NsMSkyX5b
0CgS39C9FyG0xGsr8KpkOkXjyPRRM5XZz8wUfCwq+VJSnMYldH7Xbg5TON8N+kOaHaNF
uLG6luSraWtD6CEVJMTM9672wtUysYR+wreNlToPslCFxr9DrARrgKyxW4fJuBAN2DSL
aTitOETfA0k8kv1yXpuHIKpKwtfCc23j/cfr9A81/EgN98ZCX7WVHDA59HW5VaYGD0+n
cXSg==