nafex - Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Relocating squirrels
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:55:15 -0400

Oddly, this year I still have apples on my Jonathan apple tree. The past two
years, squirrels stripped the tree completely bare by now. I have no idea why
this year is different. The news keeps talking about how we have a lot of
Lyme disease because the rodent population is large. And yet, it looks like
there might still be a few apples left to harvest.

Ginda
eastern Mass, zone 6

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist