nafex - Re: [nafex] Does anyone have experience with plantcares.com?

  • From: Scott Smith <scott@cs.jhu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Does anyone have experience with plantcares.com?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:10:13 -0400

Patsy, it looks like they scraped (i.e. stole) those descriptions and
pictures from some UK nursery websites. Its too bad as some of those
varieties sound interesting. Here is a UK site with many of the exact same
descriptions/pictures for example:

http://www.grow-your-own-fruit.co.uk/?s=apricot&search=Search

Scott