nafex - [nafex] Does anyone have experience with plantcares.com?

  • From: Patsy King <pking888@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] Does anyone have experience with plantcares.com?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:02:54 -0700

Hi all, and especially Bob Purvis and apricot folks, I encountered the
site plantcares.com, which has a link on its left side of the page for
"plant database". When I clicked that and then to apricots, I encountered
all sorts of wonderful sounding varieties, not to mention a rootstock mont
clare or mount claire ? that I had not heard of. When I googled the
apricot varieties, all I found were UK sites selling them. However, I have
emailed the customer service at plantcares.com, and he said they were grown
by 2 different US nurseries that they get the trees from. I can't find any
info on this company...do any of you know about them? They show an address
in Louisville KY. Here is the link to the scrumptious sounding apricot
page:
http://www.plantcares.com/apricot-tree
Thanks for any info anybody has about them!
Patsy